Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Good Day



It's been a good day today, so far. Slept in late, and woke up to find that my story "No Account Sonofabitch" was up at the excellent SHOTGUN HONEY. That alone would've qualified this as a good day, but then I saw that James Reasoner (one of my favorite western writers) had favorably reviewed both "That Damned Coyote Hill" and the first episode of "Deadland USA" over at his blog.

So I'm feeling the strut today.

In other news...

My great pal and designer extraordinare Ron Warren has designed a brand new cover for "That Damned Coyote Hill"-- see image above-- that I am just in love with. Yes, I'm going to marry it. It will be the new look for all future Hawthorne stories, since the original image probably breaks at least twenty copyright laws. And besides, I like this one better. What do you think?

If you've already bought "That Damned Coyote Hill", and you want this image, just let me know and I'll e-mail you a jpeg of it. Or I reckon you could just help yourself to the one posted here.

No comments:

Post a Comment